Saturday, July 29, 2017

NEW VIDEO: All About My Novel | #OliviaJisPublished

"Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself."

Haven't made one of these videos in a while . . . mostly because I'm pretty bad at them, and my editing software went kaput on me. 

But the video I made is all about my novel, obviously. It's a take on my original blog post I made about it here


This is the updated version with some more info about my novel.

Ideally, there wouldn't be a massive WeVideo watermark, but, like I said, I was using Windows MovieMaker, and that had worked just fine for my last two videos. But once I realized it was discontinued, I had to come up with something else. 

So the free version of WeVideo is all that I got. 


follow me on Instagram @olivia.j.the.wordshaker


Get ready for an onslaught of #OliviaJisPublished posts. September isn't that far away, people. 

~The WordShaker

No comments:

Post a Comment