Saturday, September 9, 2017

#OLIVIAJISPUBLISHED | Life Announcement

"Any good writer is going to be well-received and also not be well-received; that's how you know you're a great writer," -Karrine Steffans

Is this even a life announcement at this point? You must have been living under a rock if you haven't heard about #OliviaJisPublished!  Read about A Cactus In the Valley here!


follow me on instagram @olivia.j.the.wordshaker
But yes, my novel is published and is now available for purchase!



It is available for in-person purchase September 10th, and then on Amazon subsequently - link coming soon!


ESSENTIAL INFORMATION: 
Release Date: September 10th, 2017Price: $13.99

Disclaimer: this book is self-published, and even though I've had many people proofread this book, it's still not perfect, and I guess I have to be okay that it's never going to be perfect. 

So, this is it, I guess. I'm beyond excited to share this book with you guys, and truthfully, I'm glad to be done with this process and this story as a whole. 

I love you all, and I appreciate every single person who purchases my book, even if you don't read it because I understand that not everyone is a reader. But I appreciate it still, because it means you still want to support me in my journey, in my passions, and, ultimately, in my career choice. 

Even though my book is now out, I won't stop talking about #OliviaJisPublished, just so I can still get the word out, and because I might have more to say. 

Conclusively, I am forever grateful and am unbelievably excited. This truly has been a labor of love, and I hope it pays off. 

~The WordShaker

No comments:

Post a Comment