Saturday, August 9, 2014

About Me

"Writing is a struggle against silence," -Carlos Fuentes

I'm not going to tell you too much about myself, other than that my name is Olivia J.  I'm a writer, obviously, or else I don't think I would be starting this blog where I write.  I'm planning on posting weekly, hopefully on Fridays or Saturdays, with a book or movie review each month.  The other weeks, I will be just writing my observations, things I find interesting, a particular subject.  You might even find me trying to persuade you, the reader, towards something.  I will also share some wisdom, a little about my life, and just things that happen in my day to day life, and each post will contain a new quote about writing.  Most of the time, I will go by the pseudonym The WordShaker, as in reference to The Book Thief.  This is my first blog, and I am just learning how to use Blogspot, so bear with me please.  I hope you all will enjoy reading whatever seems to puke out of my head each week!

-The WordShaker



No comments:

Post a Comment