Saturday, October 22, 2016

You.

"The books we read answer questions we didn't even know existed," -Axel Marazzi

You. You have changed my life. Or, at least, certain parts of it.


No, not the 'you' who made me flirt, wear makeup, go out on a limb and go to almost every football game ever. Not the 'you' who has taken me out on some amazing dates.


No, the you. The plural. The amazing girls who make a night, an event, out of everything we do. The you who I can just have a damn great time with. The you who drives over curbs, the you who nicknames your friend's boyfriend 'pole dancer'. The you who goes out to McDonald's at 11pm at night just for the hell of it. The you who's more than ready to go on an adventure of a lifetime that might only last a few hours. The you who can make me laugh and laugh and laugh until my sides hurt. The you who can get down and dirty, sad and serious with me.


No, the awkward, blond headed #56 was only the catalyst in this perfect trio, this life-changing aspect of me. Thank you, both of you, for making my world a little bit brighter.


You are the awesome to my awful. The terrific to my terrible. And I hope I can be the same for you.

~

Short little post today about some newfound friends. I hope you enjoy!

~The WordShaker

No comments:

Post a Comment