Saturday, August 26, 2017

A Cactus In the Valley Playlist | #OliviaJisPublished

"If I'm trying to sleep, the ideas won't stop. If I'm trying to write, there appears a barren wasteland," -Terri Guillemets

If you haven't been online lately, you'll know that I received my final proof copy for A Cactus In the Valley, and I ordered the first print run of 50 copies!


Keep your eyes peeled for that release date!

In the meantime, I'll be releasing special information about my book, like the playlist here. 

1. Cactus In the Valley (Lights & Owl City)
2. Where the Fence is Low (Lights)
3. Two Pieces (Demi Lovato)
4. Curl Up and Die (Relient K)
5. Candlelight (Relient K)
6. Same Sea: Acoustic Version (Lights)
7. Beautiful Times (Owl City feat. Lindsey Sterling)
8. Addict With a Pen (Twenty One Pilots)
9. You Found Me (The Fray)
10. I Found Love (Owl City)
11. Look On Up (Relient K)
12. Pluto (Sleeping At Last)
13. Awakening (Switchfoot)
Bonus Track: Folsom Prison Blues (cover by Owl City)

Listen to the A Cactus In the Valley Playlist on youtube here!

Enjoy, and follow me on social media for the fastest updates on how #OliviaJisPublished is coming along . . . 

~The WordShaker

No comments:

Post a Comment