Saturday, November 18, 2017

HOLIDAY DISCOUNT: A Cactus In the Valley for Christmas


It isn't what you write, it's the way you write it," -Jack Kerouac

Cold weather got you down? In need of a warm, pick-me-up?

A Cactus In the Valley is just the story for you! Set in a scorching desert environment, my novel is the perfect Christmas gift for you or your teen. 

From now until January 8th, you can buy my novel for just $10! 



Unfortunately, the price will remain the same on Amazon - but if you buy it from me in person, you'll get a whole 40% off!

Message me on any of my social medias to meet up, or see me at school, and you can get my book for just $10!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey, even if you're not a reader.  You're one of the reasons I'm chasing my dreams. 

~The WordShaker

No comments:

Post a Comment