Saturday, November 11, 2017

This isn't a real blog post. | Olivia J

"A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit," -Richard Bach 

7:55pm. Haven't written a blog post yet. 

Cutting all of the saccharine junk, I'm at a blogger's block. Is that a thing? Regardless, I've barely been able to focus on my novel writing, much less crank out quality blog posts. 

Which is why this isn't a blog post. 

Well, maybe not a quality one. 

In order to fill the space - and to trick you all into thinking that this is a legitimate blog post -  I'll be sharing some of the things that might make it onto above-the-fold headlines if my life was a newspaper. 

Which, unfortunately, it's not. 


TEEN AUTHOR CAN'T STOP COMPARING HERSELF TO OTHERS - CHAOS ENSUES


AP ART STUDENT WANTS TO GIVE UP, BUT SUPERSTAR GRANDPA WON'T LET HER

MERSISTER DONS BLUE WIG: WANTS TO CHANGE NAME AND MOVE TO CANADA

BREAKING! DOCTORS DISCOVER THAT TEA IS THE ULTIMATE CURE-ALL



Ok, but in all seriousness, I've pretty much been having a crisis ever since my book was released. My life has been a slew of comparing myself to other teen authors, not feeling good enough, creating, deleting, and recreating. And among an endless cycle of things I have to do. 

But above all, I can't wait to get to Atlanta and do whatever the hell I want. 

~The WordShaker

No comments:

Post a Comment