Saturday, September 19, 2015

Busy as a Bee

Again, no post this week. Musical practice is starting up and I am still working furiously to finish my novel before the end of 2015.  And, realistically, I only have time for so many things since I am a high school student and that alone sucks up like 9 hours of my day. 

But enjoy what I have planned in my many drafts.

5 Love Languages: Part 2 (email me @ oliviajthewordshaker@gmail.com if you are interested) 

Major Problems with the 'Strong Female Character'

The Fight Against the First Amendment

Our Technicolor Phase:  A Short Story

The Amazing Spider-man Franchise  vs. The Spider-man Trilogy

*pathetic fist pumps*

Well, back to not caring about my grades and being a hermit to write this last stretch of my novel. 

Also, posts will be every other week until further notice. Don't give up on me!  I will finish!

~The WordShaker

No comments:

Post a Comment