Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hectic Days and Verbose Nights

No blog post this week (well, this is a blog post, but whatever).  Actually, no official blog post this week because of school being in full swing now (one word: homework.) and Creative Writing Club stuff which I am so behind on it's not even funny and musical auditions coming up this week - ugh, it's hell. I've just been super-duper jam packed and stressed out and just ugh. *internal screaming becomes less internal*

And also, because of this busy season, and because of the following news, my presence on my blog will be sporadic.  But, of course, I will let you know ahead of time and keep updating you lovely people on this exciting news:

But I do have some great news:  After arduous hours of calculating, I have determined that I only have 25% of my novel left to write!  Then the first draft of Deus Ex Eremus:  God From The Wilderness will be complete! THIS IS THE LAST ACT GUYS.  Holy.  Crap.








Alright, I'm done.  Just letting you guys know what's up with me.  I SHALL BE BACK! *rides off into the night on a white horse while pumping fist*

~The WordShaker

No comments:

Post a Comment