Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Big, Big Month of April

"All you have to do is put one word after another, and remember how great it feels to be a writer," - Stephanie Lennox

As if I'm not busy enough, I have take on two huge writing projects.  Since the Creative Writing Club will be off my shoulders because it's poetry month, I have just a smidgen of extra time. 

And I'm going to be spending that time posting on my Instagram, @olivia.j.the.wordshaker 

#authorlifemonth is a trend that's been around for a few months now, but, for fun, I'm going to dedicate my page to this challenge for the month of April. 


Yet another project I'll be taking on is something that should be familliar to most writers - NaNoWriMo, except for in April. This is what is known as Camp NaNoWriMo, and is something that the corporation puts on two months aside from November dedicated to speed-writing a novel. 

And, since my beta-readers are hard at work at critiquing my novel, I don't have much to do at this point. So, I've had this idea of a 'sundown trilogy' floating around in my head for a while, so I thought, WHY NOT, OLIVIA. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A LIFE. 

Heh. 



Well, I'll keep updating you all on how this, along with #authorlifemonth is going. 

~The WordShaker


No comments:

Post a Comment